This information is also provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, to those who interact with the web services of ArteLisanti, accessible electronically from the following addresses:
Owner of the processing of personal data is ArteLisanti di Barbara Lisanti, based in Via Vittorio Emanuele 43, Casarano (hereinafter ArteLisanti).
ArteLisanti processes personal data in order to provide its services to customers and users, to profile users to provide personalized advertising and to detect frequencies of visits to sites.
Please note that for these purposes, the provision of data is optional, but can serve to improve our products and services and to communicate updates of interest to you.
You may in any case verify and revoke any consent given for such purposes at any time, according to the methods indicated for the exercise of your rights below.
The right of Contracting Parties to exercise at any time the rights referred to in Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Code, in particular: the right to access their personal data, request their correction, the update and cancellation if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the current legislation, as well as to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons, by writing to: email@example.com
Through this information we intend to provide you with some information on the technologies used and how they are used in our sites and in our services, apps and tools. Below are some important aspects to know about using these technologies.
- 1. Types of information collected
When you register to create a user account on the website, you are asked for personal information such as name, address, country of residence, gender, date of birth, nationality, email address, phone number, credit card details . Furthermore, you will be asked to choose a user name and a password for your account.When you buy a product or use the other services offered , the web site records informations related to the transaction, such as the type of product you purchase, delivery address, credit card and payment details.When you communicate with us, for example by sending an e-mail, these communications are stored to follow up your requests, to answer your questions and to improve our services.Also, every time you interact with us, information like as the IP address, the type and version of browser used for navigation, the operating system and platform is collected. On this web site are also used the so-called “cookies” and information is collected each time your browser accesses the site. A “cookie” is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website like www.artelisanti.it.
Cookies allow the site to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalize your navigation experience by remembering your preferences (for example, remembering the language and currency you set, in order to recognize you at the next visit, etc.).
- You can also disable the cookies but remember that, from the moment you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the services offered by the web site.
- 1. Types of information collected
- 2. How we use the information collected
- All informations we collect from our customers helps us to personalize and improve your shopping experience on the web site. The information we collect is used to manage orders, for the delivery of the products and the provision of the services requested, to personalize contents and shopping experiences on the site, payment procedures, products and the site itself. Since we want our customers to feel secure, the information collected is used for research and prevention of fraud and other illegal activities. In addition, this information is used to send you special offers and information about products that may interest you.Your personal data are kept until there is a commercial reason or for as long as required by law; after this time they are deleted.
- 3. Sharing information with third parties
- The protection your personal data is extremely important to us, and we want you to feel sure that your personal data are in good hands. The information about you is shared exclusively as stated above and only with third parties who respect the laws concerning the protection of personal data and that ensure an adequate level of protection.
For some services, such as product delivery, payment processing, customer support, we use third parties. These third parties will have access to the personal information we have collected from you and that are necessary to ensure that they perform their functions. They are not allowed to use your personal information for any other purpose and they are contractually obliged to comply with the laws concerning the protection of personal data.The personal information will be disclosed if required by law, in order to make respect the General Legal Note or any other arrangements, in the case of investigative actions, investigations for the prevention of fraud or other illegal activities.In all other cases, your personal information is shared with third parties only with your express consent. You will have the opportunity to choose if your personal data will be shared or not with any third party. If and when you transfer your information to a third party who has an office abroad, we guarantee that your personal data will be properly protected.
- 4. Safety of your personal data
- In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure and modification, we have implemented the technical protection of our systems and the related security measures that guarantee the protection. These security measures are adapted time after time to obtain each time a high level of security. However, keep in mind that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In addition, to help us to maintain a high level of security, we ask you to keep your user name and password in a safe place, and not to reveal them to anyone else.Some of your data will be stored on a server provided by a third party, currently on a server belonging to Godaddy LLC in the United States, which was chosen according to our experience, but we can change it at any time, in particular when we believe that your personal information is no longer properly protected. Such third party provider agrees to try to ensure a high standard of safety. However we can not take any responsibility for the work of this third-party provider.
- 5. Privacy rights
- At any time you can contact us and ask about all the personal information collected about you. You can also ask for the amendment, update or cancellation of your personal personal data. Please keep in mind that, if you ask us to delete your personal data, we will not be able to provide our services.By accessing your account on the website, at any time you have the possibility to change, update or delete personal information such as name, address, country of residence, the details of the credit card. Obviously you can cancel your account at any time.
- 6. Who controls your personal information and contacts
Via Vitt. Emanuele, 43
73042 Casarano (LE) – ITALYYour requests will be treated with the highest care to solve any problem regarding the protection of your privacy.
- 8. Cookies policies:
- What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website like www.artelisanti.it (“the website”).
To order products on www.artelisanti.it, you need to have cookies enabled. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, cookies are enabled, at the end you’ll find the information you need to change the cookies settings on your browser. Cookies are not harmful to your device.
In the cookies we create, we do not store any personal identification information such as credit card details, but we use encrypted information gathered by cookies themselves to make better your stay on the site. For example, cookies can be determine related products relevant to show to the visitor while browsing. We provide this information as part of our initiative for the enforcement of the recent legislation, and to ensure our honesty and transparency concerning your privacy when you join our website.
These cookies usually are the result of a user action, but they can also be implemented in the supply of a service not specifically requested but offered. They can also be used to prevent offering to a certain user a service previously offered and refused. Furthermore, these cookies allow the site to remember user’s choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc.). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not track any user’s behavior on other websites. Some examples include: remembering the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, color etc; remembering a choice so that it is no longer required to fill in a questionnaire; detecting if a service has already been offered, like for example offering a tutorial for later visits to the website; providing information to allow the operation of an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session; performing a user request, such as submitting a comment.Third-party cookies for marketing / retargetingThese cookies are used by partners of www.artelisanti.it, in order to introduce you the banners of www.artelisanti.it when you are in other websites, showing the latest products that you watched on www.artelisanti.it. While browsing www.artelisanti.it, these cookies are also used to show you products that may interest you or similar to those that you looked before, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but can allow the connection to your computer or to other devices and track the data stored: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used while browsing our website.How can I disable cookies?Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also choose not to accept them. It is recommended not to disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the features of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, note that some parts of our site may be used in their fullness only if your browser accepts cookies; your choice to remove and not accept cookies may affect your visit on our site. If you wish to change the settings of your cookies, entering the settings of the various browsers, check below : we provide you some information on how to change the cookies setting on the most famous internet browers.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the icon ‘Tools’ in the upper-right corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop-up window select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select ‘Settings’. Now select ‘Show Advanced Settings’ (‘ Under the hood ”) and change the settings of the ‘Privacy’.
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, select ‘Options’. In the pop up select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
The drop down setup menu is in the upper right corner, select ‘Preferences’. Select ‘Security’ and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable those of third parties or marketing / retargeting, visit:
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics to collect data about your navigation, you can download the Browser Add https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.